1. Create a new Zap or edit an existing Zap.
2. You can use any Triggers - any payment processors or shopping carts.
3. As of the moment, it only supports 1 event which is "New Transaction".
4. Choose your account, click on continue.
5. Set up action by filling up the required information. Let us break down all the required information one-by-one.
Transaction Type: order_success, order_refund or order_recurring.
Transaction ID: This is a unique ID generated by the app that you want to connect as a Zap. It's important to input a unique ID to avoid duplicate entries.
Transaction Parent ID: This is required if you selected order_recurring or order_refund as a Transaction Type, and the value of this should match the original Transaction ID to link the transactions.
Transaction Amount: If you select order_success or order_recurring, the amount value must be multiplied by 100. For example, if the amount is $50, you have to input 5000. If it's order_refund the amount should be negative. NO DECIMALS.
Transaction Description: Typically, if you are using a payment processor like PayPal or Stripe there should be a transaction description.
Visitor ID: Click here to go to detailed instruction on how to get session ID.
Other information such as Product ID, Customer Name, Customer First Name, Customer Last Name, Customer Email, Customer Phone Number, Customer IP Address and Customer Country, can all be filled out depending on the information you have.
Did we answer your question?
How can we improve this answer?